JAYA BRUT finds its roots in the wonderful plains between Valdobbiadene and Conegliano where the grapes reach the ideal maturity to produce this wonderful Prosecco offering it the perfect balance between bubbles and a pleasant yet discrete aromatic flavour. Each bottle is the result of the best that the region can offer when cared for. JAYA BRUT is made of 100% Glera grapes which are all harvested by hand.
With its elegant golden straw yellow and green hues, JAYA expresses its character with the caress of fine bubbles.
Grape variety: 100% Glera
Aromas: JAYA Brut is dominated by the aroma of Glera grapes. The light bubbles will release JAYA’s refined character and the freshness of the aromas.
- Place the bottle in a bucket, fill with ice and add water. Leave for 20 minutes at least before serving
- Take out the bottle, remove the foil and loosen the cage by turning 5 to 6 times
- Firmly grip the cork and the cage while rotating the bottom of the bottle with the other hand (rather than twisting the cork away from the bottle). Gently remove the cork
- File each wide Tulip glass one-thirds full
- Celebrate life drinking JAYA