JAYA SPUMANTE represents the roots of Prosecco. Before, Prosecco was named Spumante. This classic is made 100% from Glera grapes. Drawing its lively character directly from the hills of Valdobbiadene, it has been gifted with subtle yet intense aromas. A fireworks of bubbles will reveal to you all the elegance and sumptuousness of this high quality spumante.
Grape variety: 100% Glera
Aromas: A firework of bubbles will reveal all the elegance and sumptuousness of this high quality Spumante. Harvested by hand during the first half of September, JAYA Spumante is a lullaby composed by the minerality of the hills and the freshness of green apple.
- Place the bottle in a bucket, fill with ice and add water. Leave for 20 minutes at least before serving
- Take out the bottle, remove the foil and loosen the cage by turning 5 to 6 times
- Firmly grip the cork and the cage while rotating the bottom of the bottle with the other hand (rather than twisting the cork away from the bottle). Gently remove the cork
- File each wide Tulip glass one-thirds full
- Celebrate life drinking JAYA